Sep 1, 2015 - Building
TOPJOB® S — PUSH PERFORMANCE TO THE TOP
WITH ALL OPTIONS COVERED.
Range of multifunctional jumpers
- Intelligent, staggered jumper system allows space-saving commoning of multilevel installation terminal blocks in one single jumper slot.
- Additional jumper types, such as push-in type jumper bars, continuous jumpers, as well as step-down and vertical jumpers, offer the highest degree of flexibility to the entire TOPJOB® S portfolio.
ONE HAND IS ALL YOU NEED.
Push-in termination of solid conductors
- Solid and stranded conductors, as well as fine-stranded conductors with ferrules can be terminated by simply pushing them in.
- All conductor types can be connected using an operating tool. The operating tool remains in the operating slot — the clamping unit is marked and kept open.
Industry-leading safety reserves
- TOPJOB® S Multilevel Installation Terminal Blocks connect unprepared conductors that are one size greater than their rated cross-section and thereby offer the highest current carrying capacity on the market. This saves up to 25 % space and money!
- These terminal blocks pass shock tests up to 500g and vibration tests up to 20g.
KEEP YOUR COSTS IN LINE.
Fastest marking system
- The continuous marking strip enables time- and cost-saving marking — up to 3 lines.
- WMB Inline markers on a reel allow you to conveniently mark terminal blocks with just one marker size for all standard applications.